CAMPAIGN DURATION: 3 Months
THE GOAL: Boost brand recognition, Reach qualified prospects
BRAND MENTIONS: 41
REACHED AUDIENCE: 3.1 Million
FEATURED IN: Yahoo!, Liverpool Echo, Newsweek…
A real estate agency specializing in luxury properties in the scenic La Jolla area, wished to increase their brand mentions, engage with high-value prospects, and grow their digital footprint for better visibility.
Our PR-based approach to this challenge consisted of the following:
Analysis and Strategy
We initiated a comprehensive analysis of the client’s brand and the luxury real estate market in La Jolla to identify unique selling points and fitting media outlets to reach their target audience.
Our team crafted a series of compelling digital PRs and content, running between September and November 2023, that showcased the company’s expertise in the luxury real estate market – such as UK Home Laws expert insight piece. The content was developed to highlight their exclusive property listings, market insights, and community involvement.
We researched and identified key real estate journalists, lifestyle bloggers, and local influencers and personalized our outreach to ensure that the content resonated with the intended audience.
We strategically distributed the PRs to our list of carefully selected media contacts and influencers. Some of the outlets where we distributed the content includes Yahoo! News and Yahoo! Life, English Living, Wales Online and CoventryLive.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Our team actively monitored the media landscape to track mentions of the client and their PR content.
- The results were compiled into a detailed report delivered to the client, demonstrating the reach and impact of the digital PR campaign.
- 48% Increase in Brand Mentions: The campaign substantially raised the visibility of our client in digital spaces, resulting in 41 brand mentions across different platforms.
- 52% Growth in Social Media Following: The PR campaign and social media efforts enhanced the company’s online presence and engagement with potential clients.
- 3.1M in Qualified Audience Reached: The carefully targeted PRs resulted in more qualified prospects reaching out to the client for luxury real estate opportunities via 45 pieces of coverage.
Notable published PRs include:
- Newsweek (DR 93): Terrifying Halloween Decorations Could Get You Slapped With a Fine
- Liverpool Echo (DR 88): Tiny jobs around the house you could get a criminal record for not doing
- Yahoo! News (DR 92): 10 laws you may be unknowingly breaking at home (and the fines they’ll cost you)
Domain Authority Rank